Monday, August 15, 2011

Help my best freinds gay does she like me or not?

ok so heres the story i am a girl and i have a bestfreind hu recently told me she is no longer biual but a full on gay, whenever i have a boyfreind she calls them names and says why are u evn with them anyway, its that bad i think why bother il just stay single! is she jealous i dnt want 2 accuse her of liking me if she dosent! plus when she's drunk she always puts me on the spot and touches me i find it quite intimidating im a bi-ual myself she knows this, but i would never want 2 do anything with my best freind because she's my freind and it wouldnt feel rite i love her as a freind only dont want with her! i would only sleep with girls i have never met b4 or i dont know and wont have 2 see again! what can i say 2 my freind next time she try's it on with me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment