Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What can I do to help my mom?

My mom is staying with us as she doesn't have anywhere else to go and she also takes care of my 18month old daughter during the day. The problem though is that she keeps on undermining and enervating me and our house rules. And if I do repremand her about certain things like saving on electircity etc during the day, her opinion is that My husband and I should stop playing pool so we wouldn't have to cut back on costs. My husband and I take one night a week to play pool for our region, btw we are at the top of the league, and we just feel that we need some time away from home as our privacy has been invaded since my mother moved in. We normally go and practise for two hours the day before a match so in total we are away from our kids for 4hrs every monday night, we normally leave at about 7 and two hours on a sunday evening. Also my mom says we should spend more quality time with the kids but ususally on weekends we do take them to parks and we often play ball games in the garden etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment