Wednesday, August 10, 2011

>>>SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MAKE A CHOICE ON MY PROBLEM<<<?

ok well i went to my sisters house after a party and my brother in law invited two guys...my cousin and the guy i like...let name the cousin FY And the other guy DG well after a night of FIFA with the guys..my sister and her husband went to sleep and then my cousin fell asleep while me and DG were watching a movie...we turned the movie off and then we started to get on myspace and i started talking with him and fixing stuff for him and we just talked and played with my ipod and like being close and it was really nice for me and we ended up staying up pretty late til like 4 or 5 am and then he fell asleep so then around 8 am FY woke us up with a loud sound so we both jumped up and stayed awake from there bcuz well it was no use so him and my cousin started joking around and then there was this big game coming up so like alot of people were getting there and i was sitting on the couch and then it was my bby niece on my lap and then my cousin and other cousin and him and before they got there he was right there next to me playing with my niece while i was just like glancing at him and then when my other cousins came...he would ask me --r u ready-- like for the game and all so then i would just laugh and giggle and then i had to go to another room to take care of my niece and then one of my girl cousins came and then her sister and then he came and was there but then i had to leave and he said he was gonna go to the gym and my cousins said theyll go with him and he asked me if i was gonna go and then i said no i was gonna fix some things for him and all and like i put like things on his myspace from me and then later on before we went to the pool he erased what i put and put something else and i was like watever just oh well and then we went to the pool and sometimes he would swim to me and sometimes he would pay attention to something else and at the end i didnt get a goodbye hug and i was really sad cuz i wasnt gonna see him for a looong time and apart from that i didnt wanna say bye to a good day we had...and sometimes when i go to his house his with other ppl and all of a sudden he comes to me and starts talking to me and smiling and laughing and then he leaves..i really dont know what to do cuz i just wanna know if theres something there bcuz if there isnt i wanna stop trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment