Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is a good bday present?

My friend (Kristen) is 12 turning 13. She has basically made me into a better person and turned me away from the wrong crowd (as in stupid immature people) in the past few months. We've become really close since then and her birthday is July 3rd. I've been kinda last minute but what could I give her? Iwant to give her something good but her parents are divorced so she has like everything. Also, she's rich and I'm not. My mom is a single mother struggling for money right now. She's getting a ajob soon but still, it doesn't make much of a a difference. She loves music, singing, DANCING, being random, 80's stuff, the store claire's, the store joyce leslie, the store delia's and is very outgoing. She also loves candy! Very awesome person, everyone is friends with her, nice can be snappy but she's goping through a hard time right now ('Rents). I really want to give her somthing special but don't know what. Oh, and wants to be in the fashion industry, she has a model body (Idk if tht helps)

No comments:

Post a Comment