Friday, August 12, 2011

[For women] Why am I so cold and bitter?

Well, I’ve never had a girlfriend but I have actually tried in the past but with no luck. Every time I try to get close to a girl, the girls ends up hurting me before getting to the boyfriend/girlfriend stage. The last time I tried to pursue a girl, she led me on for a while, then one day told me she could never love someone like me, that I was a pathetic loser, etc, etc. After this I didn’t try to pursue any girl for 3 years. The girl before this one, we actually got to the point where we made out but after that I never saw her again (later found out she went off with another guy) before going any further. I am 21 now and I’m bitter, cynical, and generally do not have much trust with women due to my past. I’m funny, intelligent, witty, honest and have always been a gentleman with women. I enjoy playing guitar, reading, having a good laugh, working out. I guess jerks always do and always will get the girl. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment